Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

This Past Week

What all has happened in my life this week? Well I started blogging again, I took my Psychomotor Examination at the EMT-B level and I am anxiously await the results, had a wonderful Valentine's Day with my beautiful family. I am very excited to get my test results as it will mean that if I pass I can take my National Registry Exam and I will be ready to start my release packet! I really enjoy the EMS field and it makes me happy to help people.

As for valentine's day, Sugar Baby and I have a Momma-Daughter date and went to get our toes done. She LOVED it.  Then when I was taking my exam she had Daddy Time and they went out to eat and got me presents which I didn't get until this morning. When I woke up this morning my husband had left notes all over the house for me to find an a beautiful bouquet of flowers that Sugar Baby help pick out.

The rest of the week doesn't have much going on. We are going to meet up with my MIL tonight since she is in town (YAY!) and Sugar Baby is going to her Bio Dad's house for her weekend visitation, she is going to stay until Monday evening so she can spend the holiday weekend with him and his family. My husband is going to spend the weekend in Norfolk for his little brother's soccer tournament. He also plays soccer and is pretty good at it. I am going to be at the station most of the weekend riding the medic unit. I hope I learn something new this weekend.

What kind of week did you have? What are your weekend plans?

Later Ya'll,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment