Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Product Review Monday



     I LOVE LOVE LOVE California Baby. They use all natural ingredients in their products. They allergy test all their products as I said in the review above. My daughter has eczema so I searched for a few months and tried many different products and most of them helped but once we started using the California Baby Eczema Lotion her eczema generally stays cleared up. When the pollen count is super high we still have to use the ointment from her pediatrician. These are high quality products and I would recommend them to anyone who has a new baby or a child with sensitive skin.  Featured in this review are California Baby Hair DetanglerCalifornia Baby Diaper Rash Cream, and California Baby Bubble Bath.

     Another product that we have that is not featured is the California Baby Diaper Area Wash. It is very gentle and smells nice. I use it still even though my daughter is potty trained because sometimes she doesn't always wipe the best so I use it to go behind her and finish the job. It is also allergy tested and does not irritate sensitive skin. What have your experiences with California Baby products been? Is there something you prefer? Check out California Baby on Facebook and Twitter Next week I will be reviewing a workout class. It is called Flaunt! and it is super fun.

Later Ya'll


No comments:

Post a Comment