Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Time

     I have been going back and forth on the idea of having a blog for a while now. I tried a crafting blog but it quickly became too time consuming because I was always doing something with my daughter, and as I was saying something to my husband about that I thought, wait a minute! I could blog about parenting! I hope to use this blog to bring you reviews of baby and kid products, craft projects and kid friendly meals, discuss attachment parenting, and tips on keeping your marriage fun and fresh even after you have little ones. I hope you all wil enjoy it as much as I think I will and feel free to email me with any questions or topics you would like me to cover!

     I guess the best thing to do in my first post is put some names to faces.
This is me! My name is Rachel and I am a volunteer EMT and a stay at home mom.

This is my husband, he is a computer programmer and is trying to start his own gaming company. 

This is our daughter! She will be 3 soon and is very free spirited.






     Tomorrow I will do a review of some California Baby products! Well Goodnight for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment